What you’re probably wondering
What is indoor competitive axe throwing?
- Axe throwing is a competitive sport has taken off throughout the country over the past decade and is now making its way to E-town. Axe throwing is an individual sport, play with or against other members of a group. Think of playing darts in a bar, but instead of darts you’ll be throwing 1.5 lb axes at a bullseye! How axe-cellent is that?!
Is axe throwing safe?
- Safety is our number one priority. The format and construction of our throwing lanes focus on keeping our participants safe. Each participant throws in their respective lane side-by-side against their competitor with an axe-pert per lane. Any failure to follow safety rules or coaches instructions, and we will sit your axe down.
What do I wear?
- We require all of our guests to wear closed- toed shoes (no flippy floppies). Other than that, wear whatever makes you comfortable- this is a sporting event, you do you!
What does it cost?
- *Thanos Voice* - “Everything”…..
Just Kidding. Groups can be 4-12 people. $20 per person per hour.
Do you have a military discount?
- We offer a 10% discount for all heroes: Military, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, and Astronauts!
Are walk-ins allowed?
- Walk-ins are welcome, but there is no guarantee that there will be an available coach and lane open for your group. You may be grouped into a lane together with other walk-in axe throwers . Reservations are strongly recommended. Call us if you want to know if we have any new openings.
How old do I have to be to throw?
- Minimum of 14 years of age and anyone 18 years of age and younger will need to have a parent/guardian.
How many targets come with a group/lane reservation?
- Each group/lane will have two targets to throw at.
Can I bring my own axe or tomahawk?
- We don’t allow you to bring your own axe or tomahawk, unless you are participating in one of our leagues. We provide axes for each group.
How far in advance do I need to book?
- It is recommended that you book one week prior to your reservation. However, you can book up until 3 days from of your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If you book and you must cancel, we will return your deposit to you ONLY IF 7 DAYS ADVANCE NOTICE IS GIVEN. You can transfer your deposit to a new booking date, but only once. You must make the transfer with a minimum of 24-hour notice. Anything within 24-hour notice the deposit is non refundable
Will there be someone to help me while I’m throwing?
- Yes! Every reservation will have a dedicated Axe-pert (axe throwing coach) to help guide you through the process and make sure you’re following the rules.
Am I allowed to bring alcohol?
- Sadly, no. We have beer for purchase. The only BYOB we allow is Bring Your Own Beard! Check out our Drink Menu tab to see what we offer.
Can we drink beer during your reserved time?
- Of course! But do keep in mind that we reserve the right to sit your axe down at any point.
Can I bring food?
- Yeah. Deliver it straight to our facility. We’re cool parents.
Can I take pictures/videos in the facility?
- We encourage you to be your own paparazzi and take as many pictures and videos you’d like! Show off all the fun you’re having; we want you to capture your first bullseye! Don’t forget to tag us @AxePlayEtown on Instagram and Facebook or use #AxePlayEtown. There’s a chance we will repost your photos and videos!
Can I just watch?
- Yes! Please feel free to come by. There is no free for spectators, and spectators need to be older than 14.
What are your hours of operation?
Monday: League Only
Tues-Thurs: 4:00PM - 10:00PM
Fri-yay and Sat: 12:00PM - 12:00AM
Sun: 2:00PM - 9:00PM